Terms and conditions of sale
Mr Sayyad-Hilario Khalil
71 rue Ordener,
Created in 2015, SAHCO CONSULTING Eurl. is a consulting firm that provides strategic and organizational support to NGOs, Cooperation Agencies and Donors; with a view to enabling them to respond efficiently to the needs of populations affected by humanitarian crises, and adapted to the specificities of complex intervention contexts.
Committed to supporting humanitarian actors operating in particularly unstable areas, SAHCO provides support in terms of context analysis and risk management, as well as strategic and organizational advice for program evaluation, implementation and development. Finally, SAHCO offers training and coaching tailored to the specific needs of each organization.
Get your place
Training courses are booked on a first-come, first-served basis. The first people to register get the places available.
To secure a place on one of our courses, you must register using the form available on our website https://sahconsulting.eu/training/ . An e-mail will be sent to you to acknowledge receipt of your registration. All contact concerning the booking of a training course must be sent by e-mail to email@example.com to ensure a clear record of the booking status.
Save your place
Reservations for training courses are fully confirmed only after Sahco Consulting has received full payment of the training fees and proof of transfer of the amount shown on the invoice. If, one week before the start of the course, the full amount has not been received and the course is oversubscribed, Sahco Consulting reserves the right to cancel the participant’s place on the course.
Payment of the amount indicated on the invoice must be made 30 days before the start of the course.
- Payment for the course must be received prior to the start of the course.
- If payment has not been received by the start of the course, Sahco Consulting reserves the right to refuse access to the course.
- The invoice may be issued in Euros/USD, depending on the currency of payment requested by SAHCO Consulting and stated on the invoice. Payment must be sent in such a way that the exact amount in Euros/USD is received by SAHCO Consulting.
- Bank charges incurred by the transfer are to be borne by the organization/participant
The e-mail sent to you confirming the service provided by SAHCO CONSULTING constitutes the contract.
Cancellation of your reservation
- For bookings cancelled 8 days before the start of a course, 100% of the course price will be refunded.
- For bookings cancelled between 7 and 3 days before the start of a course, 50% of the course price will be refunded.
- For bookings cancelled less than 3 days (working days only) before a course, or after the start of a course, no refund will be made. Alternatively, participation may be transferred to another candidate from the same organization up to the day of the course start date.
- Refunds must be requested by the registrant within one month of the start date of the cancelled course.
- Please note that we cover our local bank charges and not the recipient’s bank charges when issuing refunds. If the refund has to be made by a transfer agent (e.g. Western Union), the transfer costs are the responsibility of the participant.
- Refunds may take up to 30 days.
Right of withdrawal
You have the right to withdraw from the contract within 14 days of payment for the service. To do this, you must notify us of your intention to withdraw in writing for the attention of Sahco Consulting. Your declaration is essential in order to exercise your right of withdrawal.
If the service has been completed within 14 days, the withdrawal period may be waived.
No refunds will be made for non-attendance in the following cases:
- Failure to cancel your place
- Not attending the course and informing us of the cancellation after the course has started
- Cancellation of your place after the last working day before the course
CHANGE OF DATES OR CANCELLATION BY SAHCO Consulting
In the event that SAHCO Consulting has to change the date or cancel the course, you will be informed as soon as possible.
Nevertheless, there may be specific circumstances beyond our control (these may include, but are not limited to, changes in the humanitarian context, insecurity, hazards or natural disasters), which require us to change the dates of a course or cancel it at the last minute. In such circumstances, we will inform you as soon as possible.
If the course dates are changed and the new dates or location are not convenient for you, you may request a full refund of the course fee.
In the event that the course is cancelled by SAHCO CONSULTING, you will receive a full refund of all course fees paid.
Entry to a foreign country
If the course takes place in a foreign country, SAHCO Consulting does not provide invitation letters for visas. Participants are requested to take care of all visa matters themselves.
We are committed to doing our best to provide training that is accessible to all. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or concerns about your access to the venue or training materials. It is our priority to discuss with you how we can improve your learning experience.
By registering for one of our training courses, you agree to SAHCO CONSULTING’s terms and conditions.
Exempt from registration in the Trade and Companies Register (RCS) and the Trades Register (RM)
SIRET : 815 114 038 00012
Dispensé d’immatriculation au registre du commerce et des sociétés (RCS) et au répertoire des métiers (RM)
SAHCO Consulting, 71 rue Ordener 75018 Paris CEDEX
Tél : 09 73 64 46 99 – 06 43 83 09 35
courriel : email@example.com – www.sahconsulting.eu
SARL au Capital de 1000 EUROS – N°SIRET 815114138038 – RCS : PARIS-NAF 8020Z – TVA Intracommunautaire : FR 62 815 114 038 Organisme de Formation déclaré sous le numéro 11755644775 et non assujetti à la TVA